20100218

LIVE FAST, TIE DIE YOUNG





This Margiela bag I just got from eBay has a really cool 90s grunge feel to me. Since we'll be leaving for tour again in 3 weeks, I need a smaller bag like this for cosmetics, toiletries, hair appliances, etc.

I also got my PHI boots today and they're pretty spectacular. I wore the black open-toed/open-heeled pair out to lunch today. We ate at Fuel, a great place for wraps/smoothies on Passyunk Ave. This joint has a very modern, laid-back atmosphere (so my husband doesn't have to whine about wearing a jacket or tie), and the tasty food isn't overpriced. Afterwards we headed to my favorite vintage shop, Sweet Jane. One of the owners there makes really great vintage-inspired clothes (she made the maroon courderoy overalls I wore in a post awhile back). I picked up another pair of similar overalls in blue, a printed 70s collared dress, and some feathered earrings. Love that shop.

I'll have an outfit post soon, I have a lot of new pieces to share. Have a great evening. xox

3 comments:

Caroline Gault said...

I LOVE this Margiela bag. Have a great time on tour with the band again!

http://www.carolineginthecity.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

i luv the bag 2!!its so different.xxx

Amanda said...

woah, really dig this. also reminds me of the proenza surf-inspired blue+green prints