- DIY studded vest
- Fiorentini & Baker 7040 boots
- Ray-Ban glasses
- Margiela powder-coated brass "diamond" cuff & ring
- Pamela Love cross ring
- repurposed circuit board jewelry (earring, necklace, ring) courtesy of Sparkover
I've resurrected some old school stylings lately, as they're the easiest to wear, fall asleep in, and wear again the next day -- perfect for baby duty. The vest is a neverending work in progress and I did not do the stud work; my dear friend Josh studded it little by little for a good year or so. It is denim painted with black acrylic that ended up looking sort of like cracked leather. Surprisingly, it's very lightweight and comfortable. Not sure how many studs are on this. I've had the boots forever.
I have been loving my Sparkover pieces lately -- whenever I wear these out, I'm constantly asked about them (I've given out a ton of Sparkover cards since I received these designs). I'm really excited to be able to host this giveaway, as Jaci has been generous enough to offer one of her circuit board rings to one of my lucky readers:
I have the same ring, which is high-quality sterling silver and has a nice, thick adjustable band. All of the little details of the circuit board make for such a unique design.
Here are the rules:
1) Subscribe to Halcoholic with either Bloglovin' or Google friend connect
2) After browsing the Sparkover etsy shop, comment to this post with your email address and your favorite piece from the shop.
The giveaway will run until Friday, October 29 and will end on that day at 11PM Eastern time. The winner will be chosen using Random.org and announced Monday, November 1st. This giveaway is open to all readers, but please do not try to enter via email -- your entry will not count.
Good luck &hearts