Awesome news, ladies and dudes: Lotte Burkhart, the artist behind Little Sister Designs (L.S.D.), has generously offered a pair of these incredibly badass BALANCE earrings (valued at $70) to one lucky-ass Halcoholic reader. These mis-matched, beautifully designed crosses (one right side up, the other inverted) are hand-sawed from sterling silver and have been oxidized to a gunmetal finish.
"The balance of good and evil has been discussed and told in stories for thousands of years. With these earrings you don't have to choose if you want to be good or evil, as you are wearing a balance of both: the upside down cross is known to be evil, where as the cross is holy and a symbol of goodness. Or if you are feeling a little naughty or nice why not go asymmetrical and just wear one!"
Like most L.S.D. creations, these are intrinsically bizarre in just the right way. Love them? Here is how to enter for a chance to win:
1. You must be a follower of both Halcoholic and L.S.D. on either Bloglovin' or Google Friend Connect.
2. You must "Like" both Halcoholic and L.S.D. on Facebook.
- If you don't have a Facebook account, you can follow me/Halcoholic on Twitter .. L.S.D. is Twitter-less
3. Leave a comment to this post with your e-mail address and name your favorite item from the L.S.D. Etsy shop.
4. One entry per person
5. Email entries will not be accepted or counted. Please guys, do not enter via email! It only takes a minute to make a Bloglovin' or Google account.
6. International entries are accepted
This giveaway will run through until Friday, December 19 until 12 A.M. Eastern time, and the winner (chosen randomly via random.org) will be announced the following day.
GOOD LUCK! &hearts
shop L.S.D. on etsy