20110717

FVCK YOV.




Photos by Hiep D., ©Käärme Concepts, LLC

The Käärme summer lookbook goes online Wednesday 7/20 and shortly afterwards the webstore will be functional..here are some xtreme closeups to celebrate -- shwing! I swear I tried all day to assemble something cute to wear & photograph, but I just had one of those days where even the greatest of tops were making me feel like a fucking MONSTER .. we all have those days, but needless to say I DID end up putting on a käärme shirt. I still looked like a monster, but just sayin'. xo

12 comments:

janna666 said...

ooooo i love those shirts!!!

Heather said...

love the 2nd one, sick blog!

death_sexxx said...

excited to see more!!

The Twisted Cool Rocker said...

I want to see the entire collection!!
KiSSeS!^^

weasel said...

The second tee is great!

Anonymous said...

need the first shirt i can allready tell. actually make it all 3

Style Scientist said...

Very cool design.

http://stylescientist.blogspot.com/

mobb r said...

the 1st shirt is the fuckin bomb, the orange looks like nite of the living dead gone zombie...bad,bad ASS

Toni said...

This is my 1st time commenting here but Ive been ghosting for years & have been waiting for this line.....now as I look at these brilliant pics I realise how much MORE AMAZING it will be then I had ever thought of....Im determined to make the 1st shirt and that ginormos tote with the circuler snake skeleton. I just have a couple ?s #1 what sort of fabric are the shirts, and #2 Will you be doing pre sales anytime soon? I just sent you an email about the pre orders and stuff. Thanx!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Theodora and Callum is giving away their “Tan Multi” Scarf (http://bit.ly/pi1MXr) all you have to do is share your favorite summer destination on their Facebook Page (http://www.facebook.com/TheodoraandCallum) to enter the contest. Contest ends on Tuesday, July 26.

Gina said...

looks insane <3

Follow me but shut up said...

love the third tee...