20110802

NO HEAVY PETTING.








Evil Twin plaid button-up courtesy of I Don't Like Mondays, vintage UFO tour shirt, Bona Drag lace bellbottoms, Celine platform wedges, Givenchy bag, "Bad" ring courtesy of Studded & Stoned, 3-finger pyramid stud ring courtesy of Adelina Mictlan, butterfly knife necklace courtesy of Blood Milk, Bless leather bracelets, custom Ray Ban aviators.

These were taken quite some time ago ... but it's something, right? Consistency FTW!



John Lithgow demands your appreciation.


8 comments:

Aimee said...

so glad to see posts like this again! those pants are amazing and can i ask what season the shoes are from?

Hal E. Liebling said...

^ Aimee, I'm not sure which season the shoes are from - maybe spring '09? I got them about a year ago off Yoox

Anonymous said...

where on that site can I find the button up? I cant seem to find it :p PS love your looks! cheers

Gosia said...

Your pants are amazing, you look great!

alex said...

so jealous of those shoeeessssssssssss

Linda said...

DUDE. I just burst out laughing. I loves me some John Lithgow. ;)

Love the combo of the button-up over that t-shirt. And, well, those shoes. Love 'em.

xoxo
Linda
wrapped-in-pink.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Nice styling of the bells. I've been looking for more ideas on how to style mine.

MADELINE said...

John Lithgow! Yesssss. I feel like you wear these lace bell bottoms better than I do. I always try to get fancy-like with them, but the tee shirt really is the way to do it, I guess, because dayum girl, you look fly.