I'm still configuring the setup of this new blog and my scanner for personal photos, so I leave you with the following:

My new Acne "Atacoma" wedges in gunmetal. Anxiously awaiting the arrival of these long-coveted babies.

My new Rick Owens "fin" wedges, another addition to my wedge collection obsession.

newly-acquired Comme Des Garcons brogues, rescued from yoox.com. Sadly, these are too big for me so I've listed them on ebay for another lucky owner.

A photo taken by dear friend Jeffrey Lee circa 1982(?) of my husband applying makeup at a gig, donning some homemade studded bracelets which, ironically, are still very much relevant these days (see: Givenchy f/w 2009). Visit Jeff's archive sites in the "affiliates" section to view other incredible photos of this nature.

Please excuse the stock photos of the shoes; this won't be the case in the future, once my scanner is configured.

Hope everyone is having a lovely holiday season with not too much stress; I got a lot of my shopping done early (most of the men and women are getting fragrance sets, which are easy to wrap for my clumsy ass).


The Queen of Hearts said...

Love this shot: what band did your husband play in?

HAL said...

My husband has been in Pentagram since 1971!