20100425

SNYDER





Rick Owens sweater, leather lambswool Topshop jacket, Proenza Schouler boots, Jil Sander sunglasses, Pamela Love rosary + sterling silver crow skull, American Apparel bike shorts, Express fishnet knee-highs, BOYY "Slash" bag.



We had the most dreary weather today. The moisture did not agree with my hair.



I adore this sweater. It is not itchy like mohair and the long sleeves keep your hands warm. Since it is very loosely knit, it really only looks good with black underneath. I wore a perforated Lacoste tank top under it today.



The good thing about today: it was the perfect chilly climate to wear this Topshop jacket from last season. Bobby calls it "the whore coat" because it totally looks like something a 1970s hooker would wear, even in the rain. This is the kind of piece that looks better and achieves more character with age.



My custom BOYY bag is one of those purchases that continues to pay off. Its removable chain and the fact that it can be worn with the snakeskin print or the black side out make it unbeatably versatile. It also has a little outside diagonal zipper pocket and beautifully understated silver hardware embellishments. The only feature I'm not crazy about is the satin interior, because it catches my engagement ring. Regardless, you get a lot of quality for the price and I highly recommend this bag.



These Proenza boots are a joy. The hidden platform provides a considerable amount of comfort, and the pebbled leather is exquisite. What is going on with my lips here? Undoubtedly me talking to Bobby through my teeth: "Adjust the fucking lens..."



Frog knuckle ring, armor ring, Pamela Love cross, single surgical steel crucifix earring. I have another one of these earrings that I plan on giving away on here in the near future.



These Jil Sander shades were an impulse buy from Net-A-Porter that I am really happy with. The frames are matte and they have a little subtle chrome logo on the arms.





My 24th birthday is on Thursday, and this weekend Bobby surprised me with these luscious Celine wedges as an early bday gift:



I'm very excited to wear them this season. They're so different than any of my other shoes, and I have a fairly sizable collection of wedges. Those monstrous platforms and weird negative spaces? These will be a summer staple for sure. He knows me all too well!

Hope you had a fantastic weekend. xo

26 comments:

adelaide..like the city said...

wow what a gorgeous outfit!
so glad i stumbled across your blog, its brilliant
following xx

www.myspineisthebassline.blogspot.com

mia said...

omg THAT COAT!!!soooo hot. i cant believe those celine shoes either. you have a amazing shoe collection. love your blog. kisses

Style Scientist said...

Don't tell me your BD is on 4/29!!! Mine is 4/28..LOL..

BTW..love everything in this post especially the frog knuckle ring...very very cool!

http://stylescientist.blogspot.com/

Jenelle said...

happy early b-day hal! u look so good here. very jealous of those shoes. <3 <3

Anonymous said...

wtf do u do too afford all these expensive clothes?????

Anonymous said...

You're just being a hater, anonymous. Freelance writers can make a lot of money.

Anonymous said...

ia w/ the above poster, but i didnt know she was a freelance writer? i thought the husband made a lot of money...also have heard she comes from money

Vinda Sonata said...

you definitely have the internet's one of the coolest looks here <3 great combination. sexy fishnet socks and i love your boots <3

Anonymous said...

awesome outfit! i especially love those wedges ... happy early birthday!

xo

justyna

STOP IT RIGHT NOW said...

damn i was so close to getting that jacket. totally regretting now. boo.

Anonymous said...

You make pregnancy stylish - and hot.

Anonymous said...

Awesome coat. I love the shot of you above BROAD STREET SUBWAY. Happy sweet 16 on Thursday, you poor little parentless band-wrecking old-money slut. Love you! XO

Courtney said...

this is probably my favorite outfit i've seen you in.

i thought of you as i updated my blog today... it's all 70's glam videos! http://randroutlaw.blogspot.com/

xo

Anonymous said...

girl i love the boots!
you look gorgeous!
Yaary.

WILDFLOWER said...

I think your hair looks frikkin fantastic, especially with that fur jacket. Those boots!!! oh my...they are perfection..i love pebbled leather, wouldn't have it any other way...they look damn comfy too which is a mad bonus.

Rosanna said...

your jacket is gorgeous!!!


www.littlemissdressup.com

Hippie, hippie - milkshake said...

LOOOVe that jacket! god thats so cool...

haute.teapot said...

the frog knuckle ring is awesome. you have such a cool style and a beautiful look.

Megg said...

Wow I'm pretty sure this is fashion/style blog not a "does hal come from money or does her hubby make it all?" blog. How fucken rude and unclassy to gossip about SOMEONE elses money on their blog. Stop being jealous and trashy and comment on how gorgeous my dear sweet friend looks. Wish I looked that good with my baby bump hal, miss you! Hit me up for coffee soon <3 Megg xoxo

Ms. Falcon said...

awesome outfits ... amazing blog! went through your archives and fell in love with your rock-style ...

thanks for stopping by
@
www.wardrobexperience.blogspot.com

Danielle Barbe said...

you look amazing. that jacket is insane!

Pearlpink and Babyblue said...

I like your hair

Anonymous said...

I have to say I find it bizarre that your husband has mentioned having money problems plus the fact that you don't have proper health care coverage and yet you frequently showcase $900 shoes. Priorities.

Anonymous said...

It's not your place to question how she or her husband spend their money. Those kinds of questions are irrelevant to the purposes of her blog here. People are left to their own devises and whatever consequences result from that free will, good or bad, are for that person to go through alone. You don't have to visit here. If you don't like it, why give it any more attention? Your hits only make it more popular. Just saying.

Howardpszd said...

girl i love the boots! you look gorgeous! Yaary.

slyxough said...

find more info dolabuy ysl navigate here Prada Dolabuy webpage Chloe Dolabuy