20100227

N00DZ

Someone emailed asking what I look like without makeup.



I don't wear a lot of makeup on a regular basis. I long grew out of the heavy cat-eye, Divine-style eyeshadow of my punk rock youth.

The framed "Taste" flyer in the background is an original. "Taste" was the first project of Rory Gallagher and I highly recommend their first LP. It's sort of very raw, very dirty blues-influenced late 60s rock n roll. I gave it to my brother for Christmas 2 years ago and he also loves it.

Anyway, I apologize for the blurriness of the photos in my last post. I finally figured out the camera, so my next ones will not be this way.

Have a great morning. xo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You have beautiful facial-features.

Makeup can be fun and creative at times, but you can get away without it. Your natural look is compelling by itself. Lucky girl!